– Two adjustable blocks for good weight balance: Shoulder pad has 33m adjustable range. Front block with all control buttons has 37mm adjustable range.
– RAW recording functionality: The build-up kit also supports the AXS-R5 for 2K/4K 16bit RAW recording up to 240 fps in 2K.
– Battery adaptor: Battery adaptor includes DC input, Hirose 1.8A DC output and D-TAP 4.17A (50W) DC output*.
– D-TAP DC output not available when using AXS-R5.
– Easy to attach/detach mechanism: The build-up kit features an easy to attach/detach mechanism that allows you to use the PMW-F55/F5 as a full shoulder camera or in the original style, giving you more flexibility in your style of shooting.
– Support of wireless audio receiver: The build-up kit includes an audio section and input/output section at the rear side, offering support for wireless audio, with a familiar design common to main broadcast camcorders.
– Lens support: Using standard PL lenses or common B4 2/3-inch broadcast lenses with the LA-FZB1or LA-FZB2* will suit a wide variety of applications.
– When using the LA-FZB2, the original handle supplied with the camera needs to be used
– Supplied top handle: The new improved top handle comes with a microphone holder and viewfinder cable protection. It also provides cover for the fan input on the top of the body to protect against rain or dust. The handle is also able to attach the CBK-WA100 wireless adaptor without needing a USB connection.