Install it Anywhere
With DIN rail mounts and mounting ears that can be installed from many angles, the MAX Transit is ready to fit into just about any space you have available.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX Transit has certifications on:
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:2010)
Railway Applications (EN 50155)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
- Internet Connections Supported: 2 Embedded LTE, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN*
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B7/2600, B8/900GSM , B12/17 700a, B13/700c, B20/800DD, B25/1900+, B26/850+, B29/700d, B30/2300WCS, B41/TD 2500); WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B3/1800, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900).
- WiFi Standard: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 2×2 MIMO
- WiFi Range: 250-300′ through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports:1 GbE LAN + 1 GbE WAN
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: 7.3″ x 3.8″ x 1.3″
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a “splash page” (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss. Also note that certain features available for other WAN connections may not be available via WAW, such as MAC Address Clone or IP Passthrough – refer to the full product manual if you plan to use WAW for more advanced routing.
Learn more about bonded cellular streaming here.