Video input/output card
– MFR-16SDI: 16-input card enables support for 3G/HD/SD-SDI and ASI
– MFR-16SDO: 16-output card enables support for 3G/HD/SD-SDI and ASI
Audio input/output card
– MFR-16AESI: Input card for 16 AES/EBU stereo pairs (32 channels)
– MFR-16ADI: Input card for 16 AES/EBU stereo pairs with SRC
– MFR-16AESO: Output card for 16 AES/EBU stereo pairs (32 channels)
– MFR-16ADAO: Audio output card for up to 8 stereo pairs with D/A converter (16 channels)
– MFR-16AAI: Input card for 16 analog audio with A/D converter
RS-422 serial control I/O card
– MFR-16DTIO: RS-422 serial control input/output card compliant with the SMPTE 207M standard
– CPU board redundancy (option): a secondary CPU board constantly monitors the operation of the primary board. If the secondary CPU board detects any faults, operation is immediately switched to the secondary CPU to allow for continuous operation without down time.
– Redundant power supply (option): in the rare event of a power supply problem, the second supply takes over to avoid any interruption of router function.
– Network redundancy (option): a secondary Ethernet connection provides back-up for system control. With CPU redundancy, each interface can also have a backup (for details see below).
– Direct control of main unit: the main unit has an LED display on the front. It can display settings and alarms.
– Designed for maintainability, all boards and power units can be accessed from the front without removing cables.
Configuring Matrices (up to 128 Input/128 Output)
– The input/output board has 16 channels and up to 8 boards can be installed together. As a result, matrices of up to 128 input/128 output can be configured.
Various Crosspoint Control
A variety crosspoint control features are possible in addition to normal crosspoint switching.
– Salvo function?
(1) Button-assigned Salvo: multiple crosspoints can be assigned to any button. Separate settings can be made for each remote unit.
(2) Main unit storage Salvo: multiple crosspoints can be stored on the main unit side and shared by all remote units.
– Take operation: after presetting crosspoints, press the Take button to change the set crosspoints.
(1) Mode-switching Take button: switches between take operation and usual operation (instant execution).
(2) Always Take button: always performs take.
– Link function: this can group and link multiple crosspoints.
– Level operation: level switching allows separate control over different subject types.
– Chop function: allows user to switch between two sources for a destination.?
– Monitor out: enables output of any destination source to a dedicated monitoring channel.
– Prevention of incorrect operation:
Inhibit: Crosspoint, Source, Destination
Lock: Lock Other / Lock All / Lock Local
Matrix Partition Function
One routing switcher can be virtually partitioned to build any theoretical hierarchy, creating possibilities for use in various operations.
Remote monitoring by SNMP is supported and the router can easily be integrated into an SNMP monitoring system. In this way you can monitor the status of various items including: power source, fan, CPU, presence/absence of signals, crosspoint errors and more.
Remote Control Units
We offer several types or remote control unit to suit your application. The number of units that can be connected is a maximum of 128, including the main unit. This lets you build a flexible control environment by the way you partition the matrix and make operation level settings. Please refer to MFR-RU series page for the lineup and details.