A DUAL voltage battery designed for cinematic or lighting production applications where two different voltages are required simultaneously; or for applications requiring voltage regulation to less than 28 volts. The D600 provides a 560 watt hour capacity with regulated outputs of ~ 24 volts and nominal outputs @ 14.4 volts simultaneously.
– Output Connector Types: Two connectors at regulated 24 Volt (24VDC) Two connectors at nominal 14.4 Volt (~10-17VDC)
– 24V output plugs DO NOT have power until 24V regulator is turned ON:
– Green light turns OFF (ONLY 24V output plugs are disabled) Important: DO NOT leave an idle block battery with the 24V regulator turned ON or it will drain the battery over time.
– LCD Screen (Press battery check button to show power status) Note: Automatically turns ON when battery is in use and turns OFF when charging battery
– Fans automatically turn ON/OFF for battery temperature control Note: Fans ONLY turn on when battery is being charged
– 15 Amp fuse for 14.4 VDC side, 10 Amp fuse for 24 VDC side; standard replacement fuse type – AG.
– Connects to EFC-2 or 2F1-Charger (Use BLOCK BATTERY chargers ONLY)