25″ SONY PVMA250 OLED MONITOR
Call for Price - Day Rate
The Newest Trimaster EL PVM series monitor is the PVMA250. The PVMA250 professional OLED monitors combine slim, lightweight and easily portable designs with the technology’s proven advantages of high color accuracy, contrast and picture quality. The new model PVMA250, 25-inch is the industry’s lightest with a 40 percent reduction in depth and weight compared to previous Sony models. This new designs delivers more flexibility and ease of use for live program production, on set and broadcast truck applications. The PVMA250 will have the newest Software V1.1 in July 2014.
– Camera and lens metadata display
– Picture and Picture display
– 2048 x 1080 display with shift functions and much more
PVMA250 also has a new re-engineered design, from the chassis to the OLED panel module’s structure to the signal processing board, using new advanced material and parts. The result is a savings in space and weight which directly affect’s logistical expenses.
– The PVM-A250 (25-inch) and PVM-A170 (17-inch)monitors achieve the industry-leading lightweight and slim body* – PVM-A250 weighs 6.1 kg and PVM-A170 weighs 4.2 kg, and approx. 40 percent thinner than the previous PVM 41 series models.
– The PVM-A250 and PVM-A170 incorporate the TRIMASTER EL OLED panel, and offer the industry-leading wide viewing angles in the professional flat panel market. And it enables group monitoring – for example, video engineers or colorists can view the display properly from many different angles – and hence allows more efficient content creation activities.
– New Design Innovation of the PVM-A250 and PVM-A170, high-class appearance design with double-coated paint finish and sharp edges of their enclosure.
– Optional Protection Kit – These accessories pack an AR-coated protection panel for each 25-inch and 17-inch and corner bumper to protect from scratching and hitting.
– Superb picture quality and stable color reproduction – 17 and 25 inch picture size displays (viewable area measured diagonally) Precision imaging achieved using high resolution OLED panels
– PVMA170 offers 1920 x 1080 pixel display
– PVMA170 offers 1920 x 1080 pixel display Multiple color gamut display (SMPTE C, EBU, ITU-R BT709)
– New video processing engine with better image accuracy
– Internal Waveform monitor with zoom and line select features
– Internal Vectorscope with zoom
– Both EIA 608 analog and EIA 708 digital closed caption decoder
– Uses the same control system as the PVM 741, PVM 1741A, and PVM 2541A o7 “F” key design for instant access to menu selections
– 3G/HDSDI/SDI, HDMI, and composite inputs
– Multi format input signal support including 480i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
– Frame rates from 23.98 to 60 Both Ethernet and parallel remote control